It is a combination of scale and the “holistic approach” that Citi takes to servicing its fund of hedge fund managers’ needs that sets it apart from competitors, believes Boston-based Citi hedge fund services director, Peter Hill.
“At the core of that is our administration and custody offering,” he says. “We have redefined and totally enhanced the client-facing experience and moved up through the value chain from being a pure back office administrator to being in the middle office, and providing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines