The Iceberg Alternative Real Estate Fund and feeder funds, the inaugural funds for Reech CBRE Alternative Real Estate, launched in May 2007. From the start investor relations was an imperative for the company.
The necessity of this policy was highlighted during the market turmoil. This made it clear that greater transparency was needed in the hedge fund industry.
The company established a dedicated team of five individuals to make investors their priority and several reporting vehicles, making
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019