Yet again, the recipients of Hedge Funds Review's European performance awards have brought together the best of Europe's single hedge fund managers.
The judges decided winners for 15 categories, and found decisions difficult due to the calibre of shortlisted funds. The four judges - Alison Fleming from Aurum, Tushar Patel from HFIM, Alexander Mearns from Eurekahedge and Hedge Funds Review's David Walker - entered the process by screening the European funds on Eurekahedge's
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB