Yet again, the recipients of Hedge Funds Review's European performance awards have brought together the best of Europe's single hedge fund managers.
The judges decided winners for 15 categories, and found decisions difficult due to the calibre of shortlisted funds. The four judges - Alison Fleming from Aurum, Tushar Patel from HFIM, Alexander Mearns from Eurekahedge and Hedge Funds Review's David Walker - entered the process by screening the European funds on Eurekahedge's
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay