Based in Paris, NewAlpha Asset Management was created in 2003 by ADI, the investment manager that merged with OFI in 2009. The seeding platform has a powerful parent in €48 billion ($64.6 billion) French fund giant OFI, one of France’s largest institutions. It seeded ADI, so seeding has a long pedigree with the company.
Despite this substantial backer, only 8% of the platform assets raised by NewAlpha come from parent shareholders. The vast majority (85%) are institutional investors such as
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?