At the heart of every hedge fund organisation is its investor relations team. Communication with investors has become even more critical following the 2008 financial crisis and the subsequent volatile markets that have spooked many investors.
The 19-strong Man Group investor relations team based in London, New York, Singapore and Pfäffikon, Switzerland, has had its fair share of drama over the last few years. Not only has it had to contend with the crisis but also the merger with GLG Partners,
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia