The focus of this fund is distinct with a focus purely on emerging or early stage managers. The idea of this seeding vehicle is to invest in the dominant idea of a manager at an early stage rather than a specific strategy or theme.
“We look for where we think that the people, the investment strategy and the business development plan is such that in combination they will lead to success. In fact this means a bet on the future of a company,” says Philippe Paquet, managing director.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights