LGT Capital Partners is an experienced manager of alternative assets, having been allocating to these vehicles since 1994. A substantial $4.5 billion of its $19 billion total assets under management (AUM) is in hedge fund products. The majority of the remainder is allocated to private equity.
The Switzerland-based company has a truly global reach with its 160 staff spanning 31 different nationalities and speaking 23 languages. Through its six offices in Switzerland, New York, Dublin, London, Hong
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules