Acantias Offshore Fund is one of Ayaltis’ three funds of hedge funds. Its mandate is to invest in hedge funds that focus on undervalued distressed credit opportunities, which Ayaltis believes are set to present strong value potential as the tide of financing recedes and later returns.
One of the defining characteristics of the Acantias Offshore Fund, according to Ayaltis director Son Nguyen, is its concentration on a relatively small number of positions, represented by around six to eight hedge
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines