BlueBay Multi-Strategy Fund is managed by Bluebay chief investment officer Mark Poole and the head of hedge fund strategies David Zobel. Together they have nearly 45 years of combined investment experience between them.
The fund aims for a net of fees yearly return of 8%-12%with a Sharpe ratio of less than one through the cycle.
Multi-strategy hedge funds have seen strong growth and investor interest over the past few years. Bluebay attributes this to the correlation and diversification benefits
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines