The great and good of Europe's fund of hedge funds industry assembled at the Millennium Mayfair Hotel on 23 November to honour and award the cream of the FoHF crop.
The judges had whittled down a long list to a shortlist of between three and seven funds or fund groups per category.
The way they did this was straightforward but bears repeating.
Fund of hedge funds managers had been invited to submit entries directly to Hedge Funds Review, and more than 100 funds took up this
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules