The fact that three quarters of Liongate Capital Management's original investors, from 2004, still have their money invested in Liongate funds, "is proof that our client service approach has been successful," says head of investor relations Paul Bentley. "We view our clients as investment partners and we strive to help them achieve their long-term investment objectives."
The investment committee, on which sits the firm's three partners, Randall Dillard, Jeff Holland and Ben Funk, collectively
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules