Describing the Brevan Howard Systematic Trading Fund (BHST) as merely trend following belies the complexity and intellectual considerations that have gone into creating the model.
“Our underlying ethos is that a systematic approach to trading offers discipline, reliability and diversification. But we think it is important for model designers and investors to not overlook the fact that systematic strategies are designed, operated and overseen by humans,” explains David Gorton, chief investment
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden