Highly commended: Best performing diversified fund of hedge funds over 10 years
Since launching Stenham Universal in 1992, the fund of hedge funds (FoHF) has attracted over $542 million from investors. Chief investment officer (CIO) Kevin Arenson says much of the interest is attributable to investor confidence in Stenham Asset Management.
“It’s not just one single thing we do that helps us stand out,” says Arenson. “It’s partly about stability. Members of our team have been here for years
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights