Mark Lyttleton was launch manager of the BlackRock UK Absolute Alpha Fund in April 2005, having paper traded the portfolio for two years. At the time the fund was part of the Merrill Lynch Investment Management stable of funds, prior to that group's merger with BlackRock in 2006. He was joined on the fund by Nick Osborne in January 2008.
The fund is not managed against any UK equity index. The primary source of performance is the stock-picking skill of the managers, rather than relying on the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden