The Rubicon Global Fund is a global macro fund that primarily exploits directional opportunities in global financial markets.
Fund managers Santiago Alarco and Tim Attias believe there are persistent imbalances in global economies that will result in structural inefficiencies and valuation discrepancies and offer opportunities of which they can take advantage. They use a top-down approach focusing on optimal risk/return and liquidity profiles.
The principal asset classes used by the fund are
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia