BlueCrest Capital Management believes its edge in the market comes from the experience of its principals and their commitment and involvement in the business, its market specialists and the quality of the group's risk management and infrastructure.
It is this combination of elements that has enabled the BlueCrest Capital International fund, the group's macro flagship fund and its longest running vehicle, to achieve an annualised return over 12 months of 33.64% and since inception of 14.92%.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules