GAM International attributes its success since launch in 1983 to one overriding principle: "Everything we do is designed to outperform the market and our clients' expectations."
This is illustrated by the long-term performance records of the group's single manager hedge funds.
GAM International has developed a reputation as a results-oriented specialist asset manager with a strong track record of preserving capital and delivering alpha across investment styles. The group's expertise lies in
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants