The Aberdeen Orbita Global Opportunities Fund invests with a view to long-term capital appreciation; it focuses on investments in the developed world and within those parameters, it prides itself on its flexibility.
Fund manager Russell Barlow says that from an overall perspective, “all liquidity profiles are investable to this fund. Its remit is very broad and that allows us to capture return profiles from a whole range of opportunity sets.”
The fund’s objective, says Barlow, is to generate
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia