Founded in 2005 as a specialised subsidiary to Arbat Capital Management of Moscow, I2BF is a London-based international fund management group focusing on venture capital and public equity activities in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific, specifically in the clean energy.
The hedge fund arm of I2BF, launched in 2008 is the newest addition to the company and integrates its knowledge of technology, fundamentals and quantitative methods to hone what the company terms “a mixed-strategy public markets
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019