The Global Diversified Programme is Quality Capital Management's (QCM) flagship product.
The fund manager is Aref Karim, CEO and chief investment officer at the company. He brings 27 years of experience in alternative investments with 14 years in the fund management side of QCM.
Since it launched in August 1999, the fund has produced a net cumulative performance of 310%. The fund has an annualised return of 21.71% and annualised volatility at 24.11%.
QCM describes the Global Diversified Programme
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants