International Asset Management (IAM) says it attracted its first institutional client, an insurance company, in 1992 – and is still looking after it. The asset manager says that is because it targets clients who appreciate a partnership approach to their investments in hedge funds and value the expertise, dedicated focus and depth of analysis IAM puts at its investors’ disposal. Institutional clients of IAM today include insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines