The CQS ABS Fund is a global asset-backed securities (ABS) fund that invests in long and short and relative value positions in ABS, residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS), commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and related instruments.
Paul Heyrman, product specialist for the CQS ABS Fund, believes his team negotiated the credit cycle starting in October 2006 successfully. In 2007 and 2008 the fund provided significant net returns to investors – an impressive positive 45% and 73%
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility