Crown Managed Futures provides investors with access to an actively managed portfolio of trading managers focussing on commodity, equity, fixed-income and foreign exchange markets globally.
Since its launch in 2000 it has invested via LGT Capital Partners' (LGTCP) proprietary managed account platform and provides full position transparency, a high level of liquidity and complete segregation through a ring-fenced cell structure.
LGTCP's invested assets in CTA/macro funds totals in excess of $1
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules