The New Capital AllWeather Fund opened in July 2003 by EFG Asset Management, currently has assets under management (AUM) of $35.6 million. Although this is a tiny fraction of EFG Asset Management $10 billion AUM, the company says the fund of hedge funds (FoHF) is a core product.
“The New Capital All Weather Fund is our flagship fund of hedge fund vehicle and a testimony to our solid research based process,” according to fund manager and chief investment officer Mozamil Afzal. He manages the fund
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief