Rothschild Blackpoint has a long history of investing in hedge funds. Nemrod, the flagship fund, has an audited track record going back 16 years and has been managed by the same team since inception.
The cumulative experience, coupled with a deep understanding of the underlying strategies of hedge fund managers, has helped deliver average annual returns of 8.15%, with an average annualised volatility of 6.45% for the Nemrod Diversified Holdings fund of hedge funds (FoHF).
The investor base for
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines