The Gottex Absolute Return fund is actively managed and moderately diversified with 20 to 25 Ucits-compliant managers. The aim is to maximise returns by dynamically allocating the portfolio and investing in strategies that have a low sensitivity to major equity and bond indexes. The two portfolio managers, chief investment officer Chris Hawkins and managing director Ted Wong, seek to identify managers that can deliver that little bit extra in a Ucits product.
The portfolio is between one-quarter
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden