When pushed to define CQS’s ethos, founder Michael Hintze has a short but sweet response: strive for excellence.
This ethos has served Hintze well since he founded the company in 1999. He has remained a central figure at CQS to this day, acting as portfolio manager of the CQS Directional Opportunities Fund and senior investment officer for the entire company.
CQS is a global multi-strategy asset management company with its investment processes based on fundamental bottom-up research.The company
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?