Deutsche Bank’s global fund derivatives (GFD) business has a new home. Previously housed in the corporate banking and securities division, GFD was last year combined with seven other business lines from the private wealth management and asset management divisions of the bank to form the alternatives and fund solutions (AFS) group – part of Deutsche Bank’s new asset and wealth management (AWM) division.
It’s more than a change of name and reporting lines, according to Stephane Farouze, head of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance