The thirteenth annual Asia Risk Awards have thrown up a couple of surprises but the key point is the importance of Asia-specific businesses – either outright in the case of regionally based players like DBS and CIMB or ones focused on the region such as Standard Chartered.
Click below for coverage of each category
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines