In coping with the demands of advising across a fragmented regulatory continent, where various regulators and financial institutions are at varying stages of Basel I, II or III compliance, and in aiding all of these bodies to put in place frameworks that will improve the development of emerging markets in the region, Ernst & Young has been awarded the Consultancy of the Year award.
Ernst & Young employs over 29,000 staff throughout Asia, with the financial services practice accounting for some 2
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay