In the three years since its regional launch, Deutsche Bank's db X-trackers' emphasis on transparency and investor education has made its Asia exchange-traded fund (ETF) business a favourite with investors across the region. During the past 12 months, db X-trackers has added new products, increased market share and educated a growing legion of ETF investors across the region, and is regarded as a best-in-class provider by advisors, brokers and end-users alike.
"Deutsche Bank's db X-trackers
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines