Having developed its risk management framework since the early 1990s to allow it to migrate from a trust company to a commercial bank in Taiwan, Chinatrust Commercial Bank's risk management systems are built on solid foundations.
It is this framework that allows the bank to be the number one bank in the Taiwanese derivatives market, according to Central Bank of Taiwan statistics. The bank dominates the over-the-counter derivatives market and was ranked the top player for each month from July
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?