By responding quickly to opportunities arising from the relaxation of the offshore CNY market, DBS Hong Kong has emerged as an innovative and comprehensive offshore renminbi treasury product provider in Hong Kong. Currently, DBS has a team of 92 treasury and markets specialists in Hong Kong.
The bank's structuring and warehousing capabilities have allowed it to execute RMB-related foreign exchange transactions for corporate clients, in addition to tailoring CNH-linked structured deposits for
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?