With a taste for innovation and setup that enables it to execute ideas from different asset classes, SociétéGénérale has had a stellar year, completing big ticket deals in Korea, Japan, Australia and Taiwan as well as rebooting Singapore's retail sector with the first structured product since the local regulator toughened standards in July 2011.
As a result, SG's cross-asset solution group, created in 2009 from a merger of its equity, fixed income, currencies and commodities structured products
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines