Citi Private Bank Asia defended its title for the third consecutive year by continuing to lead the market in serving the evolving needs of the region’s wealthiest clients as they transition from traditional high net worth to quasi-institutional status fuelled by the commercial success of family holdings.
Already the largest private bank in the region with assets under management of $193 billion during the last awards period, Citi continued to attract new clients, especially in China, and grew
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines