The Insurance Risk Awards aim to recognise excellence in risk management for the insurance sector. From risk practitioners at insurance companies to banks’ asset-liability management teams and from technology providers to asset management firms, the Insurance Risk Awards seek to reward those companies and individuals that have demonstrated innovative thinking and provided cutting-edge solutions to the risk management challenges faced by the insurance industry.
As in previous years, selecting the
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules