Andrew Hitchcox, chief actuary and risk officer at Kiln, the international specialist insurance and reinsurance underwriting group, is widely regarded as one of the best chief risk officers (CROs) in the insurance industry.
“He is one of the best in the market,” comments a fellow senior actuary. “Andrew’s strength is that he thinks deeply about how things work and works hard with his board to engage and communicate with them.
“He does not subscribe to setting soft limits and tick-box risk
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia