Since its establishment in 1995, Barrie & Hibbert has grown rapidly into a global company with offices in New York, London, Edinburgh and Hong Kong, serving clients worldwide. Now part of Moody’s Analytics, the Edinburgh-based firm has one of the largest teams in the world committed to the commercial development and delivery of stochastic models.
Andy Frepp, Barrie & Hibbert’s chief executive, says the company has been developing its economic scenario generator (ESG) to accommodate the complex
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?