The aim of Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s (GSAM) insurance strategy team is to develop integrated solutions at the enterprise level that optimises an insurer’s specific objectives while also meeting its unique investment, business and regulatory constraints.
Mike Siegel, global head of GSAM Insurance Asset Management, based in New York, comments: “Our strategy work aims to align an investment strategy with the products a company writes and its tolerance for risk. We start by looking at the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines