BNP Paribas wins this year’s Energy Risk Manager of the Year, Asia award. Its strong foundation in financing coupled with its concerted effort to link its financing department to hedging, has resulted in it being able to provide a range of innovative integrated financing and hedging solutions across the Asian region over the past year.
In a model that distinguishes it from its competitors, BNP Paribas has structured its business to house both over-the-counter hedges and futures brokerage under
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden