Interviews and reviews for the eighth annual Structured Products Europe Awards will begin on Monday, September 10. Completed entries in the categories below should be delivered to the editorial team by Wednesday, September 5. See below for details on how to apply.
The awards recognise excellence and innovation in the manufacture and distribution of these derivatives-based investment products, and have been broken down into three sections:
The structurer awards are open to the banks which
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?