Welcome to our supplement dedicated to the first ever Custody Risk Americas Service Provider Awards. It was a pleasure to see so many of you at the launch event which took place on May 25 at the Metrazur against the impressive backdrop of
Grand Central station in New York.
I was delighted to see so many industry faces and hear such unbridled enthusiasm for the months ahead despite an unfeasibly tough time for the business over recent years. The number of high-quality submissions we received were
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief