In the two years since its launch, CubeLogic has created a set of energy risk management applications under the RiskCube brand, which are now being used by some of the biggest names in energy trading: Gazprom, E.on Energy Trading, EDF Trading, Centrica and Mercuria. Speaking at an event held by CubeLogic last year, Chris Mudry, Mercuria’s chief risk officer, praised RiskCube’s speed and flexibility.
The system uses online analytical processing (Olap) cube technology, which creates a multi
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay