The firm’s ETRM division now accounts for almost half of the consultancy’s business, and software implementation makes up some 60% of its ETRM services.
Baris Ertan, Houston-based partner, ETRM consulting services at Structure, attributes the firm’s success in software advisory to its deep knowledge of the leading ETRM systems and also to the experience of its consultants, whose solid industry and delivery skills combine with deep vendor product knowledge to make implementation projects
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules