The emissions market in Europe is under intense scrutiny at the moment and a number of participants have begun to scale down their carbon operations while some have pulled out completely. By contrast, EDF Trading has been able to successfully manage market conditions and undergo significant growth in the past 12 months.
“We are certainly not one of the players retreating from the market. On the contrary, we have increased our presence in the environmental market despite the challenges,” says
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules