Numerix's innovations in the realm of pricing and valuation software for credit value adjustment (CVA), meeting the demands of variable annuities while dealing with market volatility and risk complexities in inflation-linked products, makes it the winner of this year's award for technology innovation.
Numerix has introduced solutions that respond to some fundamental shifts in the market, such as the move towards the use of overnight indexed swaps, while improving the integration and usability of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019