Asia-Pacific commodity derivatives users have faced a steep learning curve during the past year as continued price acceleration and volatility brought the risks and opportunities from global market imbalances and increased investor participation to the forefront of the risk agenda. After three years of investment in trading, sales and structuring expertise and infrastructure across the region, Barclays Capital has established itself as the counterparty of choice to provide the enhanced level of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?