DBS has emerged as a powerhouse in the provision of risk management services in Singapore, building a formidable foreign exchange and interest rates derivatives franchise during the past few years. When it comes to long-dated, multi-billion dollar hedge transactions, especially linked to Singapore dollars, the treasury unit at DBS is a recognised leader.
Sarah Ho, a senior director for finance at EDBI, the corporate investment arm of Singapore’s Economic Development Board, is one of many clients
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay