SunGard has achieved significant penetration into the insurance market with its iWorks suite of solutions. Ten of the top 10 UK insurers use iWorks Prophet, its actuarial modelling tool, and half of the top 50 life insurance companies that are ranked in the Global Fortune 500 use iWorks solutions.
In June 2010, SunGard introduced a major new version of iWorks Prophet. JP James, chief operating officer at SunGard iWorks Global ERM, based in Chertsey, says: “Prophet 8.0 is the most important
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?