Redington’s philosophy is simple: to get pension fund clients fully funded with a minimum level of risk.
Launched in 2006, the independent investment consulting firm now boasts assets under consulting of more than £180 billion and a client base that consists of six of the top 25 largest pension schemes in the UK.
Rob Gardner, London-based co-chief executive of Redington, describes the firm as being “proactive, innovative and creative”, adding: “We are determined to find new ways to deliver value
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden